Land Clearing/Commercial Burn Permit Procedures

Clallam 2 Fire-Rescue no longer issues permits for commercial or land clearing fires.


Effective October 1, 2022 (or later if burn restrictions are extended), commercial/land clearing fires will be permitted through the Olympic Region Clean Air Agency (ORCAA).  If you plan to burn in Clallam 2 Fire-Rescue you must obtain a commercial/land clearing burn permit through ORCAA or be subject to penalties. 

Clallam 2 Fire-Rescue will respond to any burn complaints or hazards and refer any violations to ORCAA if needed or extinguish the fire due to danger presented.

To obtain a commercial burn permit please visit for more information.  You can fill out a commercial/land clearing permit online.

For a direct link to the Burn Permit Page, click here:  ORCAA Land Clearing Permit Application

Please feel free to contact our office at (360) 457-2550 if you need more information or have questions.

Thank you.